Lamson Dugan & Murray LLP is pleased to announce seven attorneys have been selected to the 2022 Great Plains Super Lawyers list.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
2022 Great Plains Super Lawyers
- Daniel P. Chesire – Personal Injury: Defense
- Jason W. Grams – Business Litigation
- Anne Marie O’Brien – Transportation & Maritime
- Monte Schatz – Estate & Probate
- Cathy Trent-Vilim – Appellate
- Patrick G. Vipond – Professional Liability: Defense
- Kyle Wallor – Civil Litigation: Defense
Click here to learn more about Super Lawyers and the selection process.