On Thursday, September 27, I will be one of the presenters at a Construction Law seminar for architects and engineers. The seminar, in Omaha, has been approved for 6 hours continuing education credit.
The topics covered include:
- Construction contract basics.
- Minimizing liability via contract.
- Using bonds and insurance in construction.
- Protecting the owner from unforeseen expense, delay and disputes.
- Anatomy of a construction lawsuit.
- Ensuring environmental compliance during the construction process.
- Building code review and update.
The fee for the seminar is $259.00, but I do have a limited number of free passes. If you are interested in attending for free, send me an e-mail at email@example.com. I hope to see you there.