- Obtained a jury verdict of $95,000 for cattle feeder client.
- Secures judgment of nearly 2.2 million in litigated joint venture business dispute.
- Obtained a judgement of $2,186,638.83 for a client in a bench trial.
- Obtained a verdict of $1,050,000 for client against large corporation.
- Obtained defendant’s verdict for Title Insurance Company in nearly $1,000,000 claim.
- Obtained “hung jury” verdict in defense of half-million-dollar personal injury claim.
- Obtained verdict of nearly $1,000,000 in tax refund case against IRS.
- Obtained defendant’s verdict for company accused of breach of employment contract.
- Obtained directed verdict at the close of plaintiff’s evidence for individuals accused of fraud relating to multi-million-dollar business relationship.
Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, concentrations in Dispute Resolution, Criminal Law and Procedure
University of Nebraska – Lincoln, B.A.
Admitted to Bar and Courts
Nebraska State and Federal Courts
United States District Court for the District of Colorado
United State Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
United States Supreme Court
Memberships, Boards and Committees
Omaha Bar Association
Nebraska State Bar Association
American Bar Association
Defense research Institute
Robert M. Spire American Inns of Court
Creighton University School of Law, adjunct faculty member
David A. Svoboda Trial Advocacy Award Recipient
CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Contracts II
CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Trial Practice
Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Henatsch Scholarship and the Milton & Pauline Abrahams Endowed Scholarship
Business and Corporate Litigation